We’re much more than just the best budget accommodations in San Miguel. (Hey—we even have monthly rates! Who else does that?)
Apart from our desire to host your best Mexican vacation ever, we want to be your own personal San Miguel travel guide. Our fabulous new website is chock full of information, like activities in San Miguel, health and wellness resources, money matters—even the best ways to get here. Also, we got lots of cool pictures of San Miguel de Allende, taken by yours truly.
What else? The best (most honest) San Miguel map around. And, of course, tips on where to go, what to do, and what not to miss while you’re here.
And there’s SO much to do and see! San Miguel de Allende may be a Unesco World Heritage Site, but it’s no stuffy museum or boring history lesson. With a hopping cultural, nightlife, and restaurant scene, San Miguel offers more entertainment options than many much larger cities. (Check out our top menu for more details.)
Can’t get enough of us? Try these links:
- Guestbook — See what our beloved guests have to say about us
All you get for your hard-earned dollars (or pesos):
- The Casita de las Flores Story — What the critics are saying: “Riveting.” “The tale of the century!” “Three thumbs up!” “Can’t wait for the movie!”
- What on earth is a B & K?— It’s cool, trust us. (We made it up)
- Peruse various newspaper and magazine articles on San Miguel
- Also, check check out all our rave reviews on TripAdvisor (Ignore the cranky one. We tried…)
fyi — Casita de las Flores is featured in Jonathan Lee’s 50 Great Escapes: A Global Guide to Creativity